Monday, June 10, 2013

June 6, 2013 Letter

Malo e lelei famili!!? Oku ou ofa kimoutolu!!... and thats about all i got. Hahaha well the language is starting to come back, slowly. But I am learning alot. And i am greatfull to be here in the MTC so i can become prepared for the mission feild. I still have so much more to learn. But thats why I will study hard, pray hard, work hard, and be obedient. But I think its fair to say I miss you all!! Especially the little cute kiddos. So i heard Adam is yet another belt higher, which means by the time i get back and get fat (from eating all the Tongan food) that little guy is gonna beat me up!! Hahaha and man i miss Burts little guys... and i dont know why but little Lindsay is just one of the cutest little memories i have. I love all those kiddos so much. And speaking of KIDDO, Christee is turning 16!?!?! WTF?? (What the Fantastic) that is ridiculous. She is honestly is the most mature out of all of us. and shes only 16. But how is the family!? I hear lots of good! I heard Greg is finally married, and Christian is engagged!! Man i guess me going on a mission is a huge blessing to the family!!.... oh wait... none of that has happened. Hahaha YOU TWO BOYS BETTER STEP IT UP and continue to progress with your covenants with our Heavenly Father!! I am a missionary so i can declare repentance... So repent and be MARRIED!!! hahahaha just kidding guys. But seriously. Get married. Anywas... I love you all so much and i am so excited to be out here on my mission and serving the Lord. I love you all. Make sure to send me packages!!! hahaha ;) seriously though... send some. But hey i was actually gonna ask you guys, i leave sunday the 16th and i would really appreciate it if you could send some candy, like individually wrapped candy, and it can be super cheap. And some cheapo dollar store toys that would be easy to pack?? My buddy says the quickest way to the Tongan peoples heart is through their kids. And he said if you can bring some cheap toys and candy for the kids. because they dont have any. Well i love you guys and miss you all. -Love Eleta Kingi P.S. Greg give my love to Jaime!!! Then buy her an engagement ring! ;) hahahahaha never gets old.

No comments:

Post a Comment